Not sure how many of you saw the announcement, post in news forum or the new link in the navigation menu so thought I would post a quick note here on an all new feature...
Hostboard - Arcade
Feed back is apprecaited![]()
Not sure how many of you saw the announcement, post in news forum or the new link in the navigation menu so thought I would post a quick note here on an all new feature...
Hostboard - Arcade
Feed back is apprecaited![]()
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
played breakout yesterday
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
can someone give me some tips for HEXXAGON?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Someone needs to ask Jason where he got his Game Genie codes from...lol
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Any request for additional games? There are thousands and not sure if we want to load that many but the classics and maybe some more popular ones? I cn also enable/disable them on some sort of rotation?
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
Played Space Invaders several times and it won't save my score.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
Bookmarks